Classic Series Single Head Adjustable
Single head pumps are commonly used in water treatment applications for dosing the required amounts of solutions for pH control, disinfection, and so on. The classic series single head adjustable pumps are electromechanical peristaltic pumps. At Cannon Water Technology, we partner only with reliable and reputed pump manufacturers such as Stenner to help you take maximum advantage of these pumps. We offer a variety of models of Stenner single head adjustable pumps for high as well as low pressure applications. 85MJ and 45MJ are two of the variants in the classic series. We offer customization for these Stenner single head adjustable output pumps in terms of the output which is low or high pressure, frequency, voltage, and pump tube to suit your exact specifications. You can choose the tube size and adjust the feed rate control.
Beneficial Features of Stenner Classic Single Head Adjustable Pump
The Stenner classic series single head adjustable pumps have many beneficial features. There are several models of both 85MJ and 45MJ classic series single head adjustable pumps. Here are some of their beneficial features.
- If you plan to switch from one model of this pump to another, it is quite easy. This is because the pump heads and tubes are interchangeable and can fit onto your existing pump.
- You do not need any special tools to remove the motor, pump and feed rate control as they are easily detachable.
- They have a maximum operating temperature of 52 degrees Celsius.
- Their maximum operating pressure is 25psi and 100psi depending on the model.
- They are designed to withstand dry runs and can pump out off-gassing solutions.
- They have a 3-point roller design which prevents siphoning.
- These are self-priming pumps wherein the foot valve also does not require priming. This prevents locking of vapor.
- Their tubes and rollers are made of FDA approved polyethylene, while the housings are made of polycarbonate.
- All the fasteners are made of stainless steel. The fittings, nuts, and adapters are made of PVC or polypropylene.
Here are some application areas of the Stenner classic series single head adjustable pumps:
- Cooling towers
- Water and wastewater
- Water purification in industrial units
- Water conditioning facilities
- Swimming pools & spas
- Horticulture and irrigation systems
At Cannon Water Technology, we offer all the additional parts and accessories required for the pumps in our inventory which can be shipped on a need basis. Our excellent team can assist you in selecting the right model once you share your requirements with us. They can answer all the questions you may have about classic single head adjustable pumps in terms of dosing, rpm, flow rate adjustment, and more. In case you need to share your requirements or make an enquiry, you can reach us via phone or email.