Conductivity and TDS Measurement
Conductivity and total dissolved solids (TDS) measurement are commonly used terms in water treatment processes across water supply departments and residential levels. Here, conductivity refers to how well water can conduct electricity from inorganic chemicals, while TDS is the amount of dissolved solids in the water. Conductivity and TDS measurements are important aspects in checking water quality. This is accomplished using different conductivity sensors and temperature analyzers.
As a leading wastewater and water treatment equipment supplier, Cannon Water Technology provides high-quality and performance-driven conductivity sensors and temperature analyzers. They offer accurate and effective for water conductivity measurement and water TDS measurement. Over the years, the company has collaborated with top-notch industry brands like Myron, HM Digital, and so on. Browse our inventory to find the right solution to check the TDS level for drinking water.
How Does Conductivity and TDS Measurement Equipment Work?
Conductivity sensors work on the principle of passing an electrical current through a solution and measuring the resistance encountered by the current. The conductivity of a solution is reciprocally related to its resistance. If conductivity is high the resistance is low, which indicates a high concentration of total dissolved solids in the solution. The conductivity measurement obtained from the equipment estimates the total dissolved solids in a solution. This can be done using established algorithms or conversion factors specific to the equipment being used.
Beneficial Features of Conductivity and TDS Measurement Equipment
Our conductivity and TDS measurement equipment have been employed across industries. This is owing to the beneficial features they offer. Here are a few pointers that will help you understand why they are widely used.
- Precision is one of the most important benefits of our conductivity and TDS measurement equipment. They provide accurate measurements irrespective of environmental conditions. This ensures reliable data for water quality analysis and other applications.
- This conductivity and TDS measurement equipment are built using robust materials and hence have rugged designs, ensuring durability and long-term use.
- These instruments offer various measurement capabilities, allowing users to assess a broad spectrum of conductivity and TDS levels in various solutions.
- Most of our TDS and conductivity meters can measure multiple parameters such as ORP, pH, chlorine, temperature, and more.
- They are water proof and resistant to polarization effects caused by fouling, corrosion, coating, and low on maintenance.
- Our range of conductivity standards is exclusively aqueous. This means that they eliminate matrix mismatch errors commonly associated with non-aqueous conductivity standards. Moreover, their aqueous composition ensures they are non-hazardous to both the environment and individuals who handle them.
- Our conductivity and TDS meters are designed with user-friendly interfaces, making them easy to operate, navigate, and configure. Clear displays and intuitive controls enhance the user experience.
- Our product inventory is priced competitively, ensuring you get the best value for your investment.
- We provide prompt and efficient shipping services worldwide, focusing on fast delivery within the USA.
Applications of Conductivity and TDS Measurement Equipment
Conductivity and TDS measurements have numerous applications across various industries. Here are some of the most common applications.
- Food and Beverages
- Water Quality Assessment
- Water Treatment Monitoring
- Production of Electronic Components
The importance of conductivity and TDS measurements in the water treatment process cannot be denied. If you require any of these measurement sensors, we can be your reliable partner. Besides conductivity and water TDS measurement solutions, we offer chemical pumps and accessories, pH meters, and more. If you have any technical queries or pricing-related doubts, please get in touch with us via phone or email. Our team will come up with the best possible solutions after understanding your application requirements.