Cannon Water Technology Inc.MSRP: Kč4 424,97Kč3 160,70
Cannon Water Technology Inc.Kč3 450,96 - Kč18 290,50
Cannon Water Technology Inc.Kč5 016,35 - Kč46 304,33
Cannon Water Technology Inc.Kč5 364,15 - Kč47 347,23
Cannon Water Technology Inc.Kč2 670,47 - Kč15 119,74
Cannon Water Technology Inc.Kč3 332,28 - Kč22 440,94
Cannon Water Technology Inc.Kč3 971,64 - Kč34 897,70
Cannon Water Technology Inc.Kč3 792,84 - Kč26 704,66
Cannon Water Technology Inc.Kč5 132,97 - Kč44 376,17
Cannon Water Technology Inc.Kč3 901,20 - Kč32 058,49
Types of Cooling Tower Biocides & Disinfectants
Cooling tower water can very well offer a conducive environment for bacteria, algae, and various other microorganisms to grow and thrive. This spoils the water in terms of quality, consistency and it develops slime, odor, and filth. To prevent this, we offer non-oxidizing biocides as well as oxidizing biocides for water treatment. Here are some biocide/dispersant for cooling towers we offer:
- Biomass dispersants: Our BD200 cooling tower biomass dispersant solution is upper concentrated, wherein just 5 to 30 ounces can treat thousands of gallons of water. It penetrates through the cells of organisms removes them from water and pipeline surfaces. It helps reduce corrosion by forming biofilms. It prevents biomass growth which starves the microorganisms.
- Solid chemical biocides: These microbiological control chemicals come in the form of concentrated solids and are ecofriendly. They may be non-oxidizing or oxidizing biocides for water treatment in cooling towers. They facilitate environmental hygiene and prevent bacterial and algal growth.
Applications of Cooling Water Biocides Offered by Cannon Water Technologies
The cooling water biocides and dispersants are used for:
- Oxidizing biocides to damage the protein and enzyme activity which stops the respiration process of bacteria
- Controlling slime and biofilm
- Cleaning and disinfecting heat exchangers, pipelines, and so on
- Non-oxidizing biocides as anti-foulants
- Controlling growth of bacteria and algae
- Disinfecting industrial process waters
We have a wonderfully experienced team who can offer you the best solutions on water treatment using biocides & dispersants. In case of any further questions regarding cooling tower biocide chemicals or anything relevant, we can answer all of that. All you need to do is reach us on phone or email.
- What is cooling tower biocide water treatment, and why is it essential for cooling systems?
Cooling tower biocide water treatment involves the use of chemicals to control microbial growth in cooling tower systems. It is essential to prevent issues like biofilm formation, algae growth, and microbiologically induced corrosion.
- How to determine the best biocide for water cooling?
Determining the best biocide for water cooling depends on factors like system requirements and water conditions. Biocides for water cooling prevent microbial growth, such as bacteria and algae, ensuring system efficiency and longevity.
- How does a non oxidizing biocide non oxidizing biocide for cooling tower works?
Non oxidizing biocides for cooling tower disrupt the cellular structure of microorganisms, preventing their growth and proliferation in the cooling water. They are effective against a broad spectrum of microbes without relying on oxygen-related reactions.
- What is oxidizing biocides in cooling tower used for?
Oxidizing biocides for cooling towers are used to control and inhibit microbial growth in the water circulating within the cooling tower system. These biocides are effective against a broad spectrum of microorganisms, including bacteria, algae, and fungi. The term "oxidizing" is used because these biocides typically work by oxidizing and disrupting the cellular structures of the microorganisms.